How did i spend my summer vacation | my experiences

How did i spend my summer vacation

Summer vacation is the most enjoyable and good time for students because there is no study pressure or mental stress on them. This holiday gives them great relief from the scorching heat.

Students have their own different ways to spend their summer vacation. Some go to visit their grandparents, some join summer camp, while some like to stay at home, some study.
How did i spend my summer vacation
How did i spend my summer vacation

I did all these things while staying at home 

I have decided to stay home rather than travel in summer vacation so that I can spend my time well and comfortably, for this I have attended canvas painting classes where I started learning table tennis along with painting. Gave. In the afternoon I used to help my mother in the kitchen work and assist my father in some accounts related tasks, it was the best time for me to get closer to my family. In the remaining time after that, I used to go out with my friends. Used to watch movies and web series and enjoyed entertainment. This led to learning some lessons of life along with entertainment.

Our experience with grandparents

I and my sister have decided to spend this summer vacation with my grandparents. They live in a small village near Kutch district in Gujarat. We did not know anything about this trip because we had never visited any village before nor did we know anything about the lifestyle there. But as the days passed, we adjusted to the lifestyle there and began to enjoy it to the fullest.

Our stay there was full of fun. Our grandmother told us about some naughty, naughty and funny stories of our father. They told us how they misbehaved with their school teachers and neighbors. He also told us how my sister and my sister used to do mischief and bullying like their father.
Our experience with grandparents
Our experience with grandparents
One day my grandfather took us for a long walk to Kutch, in the Thar Desert, which is known for one of the largest salt deserts in the world. We took a camel ride there and roamed there till sunset. After spending some good time we went to the main market there. Our grandmother told us about the unique handicrafts of Kutch and she also told how the women there live their lives by selling various types of embroidered clothes. We bought an embroidered dar kurta for father and a saree for mother. After this we came back home and we also helped grandma in making dinner. The next day we went to the farm with my grandfather and he told us about various farming techniques which was very fun. We were involved in different kinds of activities every day.

Knowing the culture of the village

The village houses were large and palace-like and the people there were emotionally attached to each other and kept all the good and bad news about each other's lives. Eating together, understanding people's conditions and thoughts and working together were some of the small things that contributed to building a beautiful and happy village.

It is a good practice to get up early in the morning and go for a walk which keeps the people of the village healthy and the routine good. Therefore, all the people of the house had to wake up at 6 am which was nothing less than a curse for us in the beginning. In the village, my uncle has a pot shop to open which he leaves every morning before 7 am, where we saw most of the people going to their work at this time.
Knowing the culture of the village
Knowing the culture of the village
While spending my time in the kitchen there in the morning, I helped the women there to make breakfast and clean the house after the kitchen and in the afternoon, I and my brother together took a round of the village. And then went to his uncle's shop and gave him his lunch, after that we came home and ate a lot of things and then went to sleep.

In the evening in the village, we used to wait eagerly. One evening we went with the women of the village to the well from where they used to bring drink water. It was a good experience to see the water-filled pots balancing on their faces with confidence and joy and walking together in a row. The village also had a large playground filled with children playing in the evening hours.

One day our aunts and uncles took us to the fields to take a walk where they told us about the beautiful process of growing fruits and vegetables and to see the sharpness of their face after the hard work by farmers cutting their crops. It was a different experience.

I also went to a panchayat under a banyan tree in the village where village issues were being resolved by the elders of the village with the consent of the people of the village. This is where I saw a small example of democracy.

We decided to go to a hill station

This year our family has decided to visit a hill station for a summer trip. There are many beautiful places in India such as Mussoorie, Ooty, Wilson Hills, Kufri, Nainital, Manali, Kerala and Rishikesh etc. Some places are known for their beautiful names and scenery. Finally, after the long discussion of going to the car hill station, we chose to travel to Shimla.

Our trip to Shimla

We all arrived there in the morning via our car. Then, we went straight to the hotel we had already booked for our stay. Shimla has everything to lure tourists, from lavish hotels filled with people coming from different cultures, from nature spots and mall roads to shopping streets. We had planned a 5-day trip to Shimla, in the evening of the first day, we all went to the main tourist spot of the city, Mall Road and Jhaku Hills where many different activities were going on at that time. The night view of Shimla was stunning. We also went to the Footulos discotheque which was filled with fast music and people.

The next day we all traveled from Kalka to Shimla via toy train. There are only 3 such trains in our country and one of them is in Shimla. Despite the fact that this train runs slow, traveling through its medium was an entertaining experience. The evening was spent doing some snow adventures like skiing and bungee jumping.

The next day we spent near Shimla visiting places like Chell, Kufri and Chitkul. Apart from enjoying the beautiful views of these places, people also go for snow adventure.

Shimla is a good treat for a foodie like me. The odd thing about Shimla's food is that whether it is small diners or cafes, fast food, different types of tea and cold drinks or fancy eateries, there is no difference in the price of them all, they are highly valued. The menu contains alcohol. We had delicious salami burgers in Bekaze.

During these days, we were really tired in the evening by participating in so many activities, but at night our soul and heart were filled with excitement by looking at the starry sky and listening to the melodious music coming from the tall tree, and there The winding roads, beautiful hills and dull winds gave us joy and new energy.

My first trip abroad

The year 2017 was my last academic session in school. So, before going to college to go abroad with the whole family, it was a good opportunity given to me by my family as a gift. Our trip was planned to be a perfect mix of the fairy Disneyworld and the glamorous Hong Kong and then the multi ethnic country island of Malaysia.
My first trip abroad
My first trip abroad
On the second day of summer vacation I was at Terminal 2 of Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport, Mumbai and I was waiting for my flight boarding and posting stories about it on social media. I was surrounded by my parents, siblings and cousins, enthusiasm was clearly visible on everyone's face. Being a full extended family holiday with all my cousins, aunts and uncles, everything looked like a lot of fun when we got out of the taxi at the airport. This was not my first trip between the clouds, but it was my first international flight with a great view of the night light of the entire city and I knew that this trip was going to be a kind of experience for me.

Landing in Hong Kong, I was taken aback by the sight of my airport, seeing that I actually felt that "the first impression is the last impression", exemplifying this fact. I was certainly beyond imagination and surprised, but somewhere I knew that this was just the beginning. The first day mainly started exploring the breathtaking streets of this beautiful place and the modern things rich in fashion, food, technology and at the same time trying to learn about their ancient life.

The next place we saw what we all had been dreaming of for a long time was the fun Disneyland. The first thing that caught my attention was the people wearing Disney characters, amazing expanses of space and shops, the far bigger palace - Disney Castle. He was very brilliant. Its charm and seductive view surprised me. Fireworks after a full parade show can especially surprise you, have you ever entered the fantasy world? But this was much more than I had imagined.

The next day was also the journey as we were going to our next destination Malaysia. The City Gateway was completely opposite from where we came. The city did not have sky scrapers but beautifully filled, this horizontal city was very rich in culture and diversity. The excellence of mosques, museums and heritage sites combine perfectly with the modern lifestyle and modern layout of the city. Hill top parts of the country such as Genting Highlands can certainly be called heaven on earth. The beaches here provide an ideal place to relax and revive. I am glad that we chose this trip as our final destination.

The conclusion

It has been one of the best holidays ever where I got to see lots of beautiful things and places. I spent a great time with my loving family. My last summer vacation was actually one of the best summer holidays ever.
ShowHideComments